Our Wrapped in Pink Program is focused on supporting, assisting and encouraging women as they progress through the stages of their diagnosis. Our Wrapped in Pink Program is supported in part by a grant from The King's Daughters and Sons Circle Number Two.
Our program includes the following:
- Beth’s Blessing Bag – Beautiful and functional laminated totes that are filled with educational materials and comfort items are delivered to women after their diagnoses.
- Support for Mastectomy Patients – DCB purchases pre-op camisoles, mastectomy pillows, mastectomy bras, breast prostheses and lymphedema products not covered by insurance.
- Transportation Assistance – Assistance with transportation expenses, which helps reduce financial burdens often associated with numerous trips to doctor appointments and treatment.
- Well-being and Emotional Support – DCB volunteers are always ready to meet the needs of our clients by staying connected through frequent calls and visits. Survivors enjoy monthly gatherings hosted specifically for them with a variety of programs in a loving and supportive environment. Professional counseling is also available upon request.
- Wigs, Scarves, Caps and Hats – Women who have undergone hair loss due to chemotherapy are allowed to select wigs or other head coverings at no cost.
- Survivor Celebrations – Our survivors are honored annually at the "Proud to be Pink" luncheon and other survivor events.
Our goal is to support each client in multiple ways both financially and emotionally throughout their breast cancer journey.
For more information about the Wrapped in Pink Program, please call our Wrapped in Pink Chairman at (662) 390-6488 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
, or simply download the Wrapped in Pink Application here. All forms must be completed and submitted by your physician’s office to Delta Cotton Belles on your behalf.
Delta Cotton Belles
Attn: Wrapped in Pink Chairman
P.O. Box 1292
Greenville, MS 38702-1292